- Technical documentation (in English) is available on the developers.atoka.io portal, you might be interested in:
- The base address, shared by all endpoints, is https://api.atoka.io/v2/.
- Each API follows the REST architecture and responds in JSON format.
The API needs authentication, via a token generated with each call, similar to
xuao1d61b5234c1e912b11856c3f4de3. If you do not have it yet, drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org to create a test one! The token is used to authenticate your requests and consume credits for the data you display. You can check the credits available on your token in real time via credits.atoka.io.
- Finding the name and headquarters of a company using the VAT number: with this tutorial, you can discover how to search for a company using a simple piece of information.
- Automatic completion of a company details data: a practical example with JS code to quickly complete a form with data such as Ateco codes, locations and telephone numbers of a company from its VAT number.
- Use the Company Match API to fix and enrich inaccurate data. The Company Match API allows you to find results even when the source data is not accurate. You will get as complete a list of new leads to contact as possible.
- Filter, through the Company Search API, useful data to select the ideal list of leads for your business.
- Analyse with Facets the use of social networks as the number of employees in a company changes.
- Companies on a map: locate via the AdminDiv API the names of municipalities and then see their companies on a map.
- Companies nearby: You can support a salesperson directly on the spot using several endpoints, allowing him to find companies of a certain sector in the vicinity of his location.
Packages and endpoint
Atoka’s API is divided into several endpoint, including:
https://api.atoka.io/v2/companies: hundreds of fields and dozens of filters for more than 22 million companies;
https://api.atoka.io/v2/locations: geographic queries on all company locations in Atoka;
https://api.atoka.io/v2/news: finds articles mentioning companies and non-companies, from online and print newspapers, at the rate of 15 thousand new articles per day.
And, again, real-estate, people, and much more.
- base: general company information, VAT number, headquarter address, Ateco code, etc…;
- contacts: phone contacts and e-mail addresses;
- economics: number of employees, financial data, revenues and seasonality;
- entities: list of semantic entitities linked to a company;
- people: information on managers and directors and their roles in the company;
- shares: who owns who and what, with amounts and percentages;
- web: data extracted from the web such as description, logo, checked websites, rss feeds, keywords and more.
Through the packages parameter you can select what to get in the response and check which parameters to use to build your request. For example, if you want to know how the followers of a certain company are growing, the package socials provides you with the data you are looking for, while with contacts you can have phone numbers and email addresses and so on. For a list of emails and phones from companies using Twitter and Facebook, the two packages can be combined together to filter and enrich the response.